ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Postloop - Thumbs Down

Dan

Valued Member
Having tried Postloop, I have decided it is not for me or my forums. What did I get out of it? A bunch of cut and paste threads and discussions, 98% anyway. If you do try it, for heavens sake, follow the directions to a tee or you won't get validated. No hard feelings Postloop and I wish you the best of luck, but I won't be using your services. The concept is there, but the service is a little immature IMHO. Although, I am not really sure it will ever change the way things are set up now. Kids posting to get paid regardless of the content they are posting. #Fail

Disclaimer - It may work for you, it wasn't a good fit for me.

Anyone have success stories? I am sure it could be very useful if your forum was geared more to gaming or general chat. This old man has nothing for you.

It's the bad writers on Postloop that makes it look bad. There are few decent good writers that have worked on my forum and I enjoyed their writing services. As for the bad one's, I give them 1 star rating and they will never choose to post on my forum again.

It's really a big shame that Postloop have gone into oblivion. It was one of the most promising freelance websites that was in existence years ago. I really enjoyed my time on the site.

Postloop used to be hit or miss, but honestly, I didnt mind since the jobs always were completed.

There are some good freelancer on Postloop back in the days. I enjoyed their services on the scale of 8/10. It's unfortunate they are no longer in business now.