Old Threads

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Andrej

Valued Member
Nov 26, 2011
I was thinking about if the old threads should be moved or prefixed as expired / abandoned because if after X months there were no activity, the license might be already being sold/transferred - meaning there would be no point in having the thread anymore in the open sales forums. They could always report the post to get it moved back (or simply create a new thread). The same kind of applies to the WTB threads.

However I can see the point of keeping the posts if (insert here)... so I just post this up for discussion.

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
We do from time to time go through old threads asking if it is still a valid thread. If we don't get an answer, we do move them and mark as abandoned. There isn't a set time limit we do this though. It is more of when there isn't anything else going on time frame. I would like to, eventually, create a timer so that automagically, once the time expires on the thread, it will move it. This is future thinking though.