ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Threads

Andrej

Valued Member
I was thinking about if the old threads should be moved or prefixed as expired / abandoned because if after X months there were no activity, the license might be already being sold/transferred - meaning there would be no point in having the thread anymore in the open sales forums. They could always report the post to get it moved back (or simply create a new thread). The same kind of applies to the WTB threads.

However I can see the point of keeping the posts if (insert here)... so I just post this up for discussion.

We do from time to time go through old threads asking if it is still a valid thread. If we don't get an answer, we do move them and mark as abandoned. There isn't a set time limit we do this though. It is more of when there isn't anything else going on time frame. I would like to, eventually, create a timer so that automagically, once the time expires on the thread, it will move it. This is future thinking though.