ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minecraft

Dan

Valued Member
I am about to show my age here, but what is minecraft? I see people on twitter talking about it a lot. I am guessing it is a game. That part I get, but I see "server" mentioned a lot. What server? for what?

Minecraft is an 8bit simulation game. You start as a person in a blank, randomly generated world. It is your job to create a habitat and survive against predators. It is quite addicting. There are also servers, like the ones that you are referring to. They make it possible for multiple people to play together at once.

Hope this helped,

Payne.

Reactions: Dan
It's one of the biggest simulation games we have seen in ages. It's still among the top 10 best selling video games in the world today. It's got several modes of play and my favourite is the creative mode where you can explore and build as you like.