ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for ideas

Mrchris

BaconTastic
Alright I had deleted my site by mistake I had one backup but however it could be something better then what it was however since this happen asking everyone for ideas its called systemadmintpit.com (you'll see sql error) pretty much spot for system admins to go to I did wordpress for while but I'm always looking for something more interactive.

Hi Mrchris. You looking to change the demographic/topic of the site completely or just looking to change the software/script?

The software script actually.. Some the along the lines of adding codes and examples on how to do things.

I was thinking to even use forum base type of script but I'm just looking to run more less site alike simple script were I can post codes people can rate or commend via twitter or something.

Yes few times.. I just found a script actually http://sysadminpit.com/a/ I started to work on it some more much clean and less to worry about.. Back in the day I had site on joomla I tell ya really liked it but since then I moved to wordpress gosh those were the days

Reactions: Dan