Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Abandoned IP.Board Perpetual License

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by jeramywebb, Jan 11, 2012.

1. jeramywebb

jeramywebb New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    I've had this IPB perpetual license since I was in high school and ran a forum for other students, and I really haven't used it since.

The account is good for lifetime upgrades and downloads of Invision Power Board.

Support has expired, but if necessary, can be renewed for $30 per year. It can also be converted to a Standard License for free if desired (even though I don't think the features that come with that license are worth it).

Here are a couple screenshots I just took to help verify that this is real: http://imgur.com/a/dS4AU

I'm looking to get at least $150 out of it. Send me a message if interested. If you'd like we can also schedule a time to talk on Skype if you'd like to verify me some more. I'm selling it because I'm currently unemployed and received a traffic citation last night. Might as well get rid of something I never use to pay for it.

2. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
  3. Kirk

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    has this been sold?

4. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    @jeramywebb
    Is this still available? I have not seen a response to @Kirk . Just trying to keep things as updated as possible. Thanks!

5. Kirk

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    im still willing to buy this jeramy.

6. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    3:40 AM
  7. Kirk

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    I saw that Dan i'm thinking of buying Xenforo.