ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Remembrance of 9/11

Dan

Valued Member
For all of us in the states as well as abroad, I encourage you to share where you were on September 11, 2001.

I, as well as many others that day, was at work. As many of the stories we heard had started, it really was a beautiful day. Not a cloud in the sky. I remember watching the events unfold on a television in our conference room. Starring with disbelief. We were released from work early and I remember looking up into the deep blue sky and seeing absolutely nothing. No planes to be found. It was a very surreal and somber ride home.

We Remember!

God speed to all involved.

Reactions: vVv
I know it's late now to reply, but it always makes me sad when this date comes up. :( It hurts me deeply too, because I was out in NYC going to school/college by Bryant Park... and came back to hometown in PA two weeks before it happened, cause my son had eye surgery. So it was very emotion day because of son's eye surgery, and whilst at hospital waiting room, seeing about the Towers on the news. :( It still saddens me, thinking of all those lives lost.. :( Forever remembered. <3

The September 11th National Day of Service and Remembrance is the culmination of efforts originally launched in 2002 by the 9/11 nonprofit MyGoodDeed with wide support by the 9/11 community and leading national service organizations.