How often do you replace your personal computer?

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Sharon

Valued Member
Mar 20, 2022
I tend to upgrade every 6-7 years myself. I've had my MacBook Pro since 2014 I believe. ...but it's still working fabulously. I imagine I won't upgrade until I can inherit my husband's newer MacBook Pro - I'm a fan of this model.

Noble

Likes To Be Here!
Community Leader
Valued Member
Oct 20, 2019
My current PC is a little more than six years old, and yes, it's time to build a new one.

Maxwell

Valued Member
Jun 17, 2022
My life when it's my tech we are talking about, if it's not broken, I'm never changing it. If it's functional for 100 years, I'm going to keep using it as long as it serves my need.

Noble

Likes To Be Here!
Community Leader
Valued Member
Oct 20, 2019
My PC is starting to show its age lately, soon be time to think about replacing it.

Heatman

Valued Member
Jun 17, 2022
5 years is the maximum I can use mine and I'm having it changed. There was even one time I used one for just 3 years and changed it.

Noble

Likes To Be Here!
Community Leader
Valued Member
Oct 20, 2019
I have a new ROG laptop that does all of the high-end stuff I need, my other laptops and PCs are a little older but still run windows 10, and one has 11, like I posted above I do need to build a new PC soon.