ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much have you invested in cryptocurrency?

Robertoo

Cryptocurrency have been one of the biggest investment projects over the last couple of years. Although, there's a crisis facing it now which makes it seems like it's no longer reliable but some are still investing while others are pulling out their investment.

If I have my calculations right, I should have invested at least more than $4000 in cryptocurrency in the last 3 years. I'm still going to keep investing because it's a project that I have so much trust in.

I can't say I Know how much I have invested so far but it's well above $3000.

Though I don't hodl crypto currency I only use those funds for trading purposes.

I'm among the people who don't and have never trusted in the past in any of the cryptocurrency project.

As a result of that, I haven't invested any money in it. Yes, I have some friends who made millions of dollars from it but it never convinced me.

So far I have only invested £2 into crypto and that is on PayPal as I was curious and wanted to see something. I am slowly learning more about crypto before I decide to go in any more with investing or even trading.

So far I have only invested £2 into crypto and that is on PayPal as I was curious and wanted to see something. I am slowly learning more about crypto before I decide to go in any more with investing or even trading.
It is actually better than you invested something very small in cryptocurrency since it is a project that you don't understand very well yet because when you go in huge in cryptocurrency investment without proper knowledge about it, you might end up losing your money.