ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how do you verify the buyer wont charge back

To be honest I think PayPal doesn't protect you when you are selling services so you have nothing to worry about really.

Reactions: Dan
There isn't any guarantee with Paypal, hence why we suggest using escrow.com as a middle man.

If even bitcoin is decent as well coinbase.com is bitcoin provider granted escrow or just well known member of the forum is always good start.

paypal is nice but granted in the wrong hands of people these days they will scam you as fast you can say aww crap. :) As for escrow.com is very trusted as well I highly recommend it. I've done one transaction through them thought the guy was going to scam me however it turned out in my favor and the escrow company stood beside me all along.

Reactions: Dan
I just signed up for escrow, is it better than Paypal..

I have used Paypal for years and never went wrong..

Trust, but if they do contact the licensor, like if you sold a vb, show them the proof that they did a chargeback.

That's why I only buy from distributors or the company themselves. Less risk involved.

The buyer requests a chargeback from their credit card company. The credit card company notifies PayPal's merchant bank and debits the funds from PayPal.

What I do when some one wants to buy high priced item from me I usually research there name on goggle. cause most people who scam usually have public site compliants

As far as I know Paypal disputes with digital or non tangible items are buyers risk.

A little bit of trust and a little bit of common sense will be your best bets.

Search usernames, email addresses, Check IP addresses.

If someone can hardly speak English, their profile says Michigan and the ip is from the Czech. Your sale probably won't end in your favor ;)