ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House of The Dragon

Heatman

If you're a Game of Thrones fan, the much awaited House of The Dragon have been released. The first episode of the TV series was just aired on HBO Max on 21st August 2022. Each new episode would be released 7 days after each other till the 10th episode.
I have already watched the first episode and it's got me pumped up for the 2nd episode. images.jpeg

I started following House of The Dragon the very day it was aired on August 21st. I just watched the 6th episode yesterday and it's getting very interesting.

Everything about house of the Dragon is getting very interesting right now and I can't wait for the whole Four Seasons to be completed according to George RR Martin's who is among the developers and writers of the tv series.

I have completed watching the TV series House of The Dragon. It was very brilliant at the end as we are getting ready for the all out war that's going to start in season as a result of death of Prince Lucerys at the hands of Vhagar

I have completed watching the TV series House of The Dragon. It was very brilliant at the end as we are getting ready for the all out war that's going to start in season as a result of death of Prince Lucerys at the hands Vhagar.
Seriously, having to wait for another 2 years before the next season of the TV series House of The Dragon to start streaming again is definitely too long.

Now our watch begins 😂..

I can wait for even 3 years for them to do it right by the next season 2 of House of The Dragon.

There's no need to rush the production and end up missing it up. I would like it to be more fast paced too when it comes out.