Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Holidays

Discussion in 'Way Off Topic' started by GamerBB, Apr 23, 2011.

1. GamerBB

GamerBB Active Member

Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    It's the time of the year where there are very few holidays, sadly. :( I wish there were more so I could have a few more days off but that's not the point of this thread.

Anyways, what's your favorite holiday? As for myself, I enjoy Christmas and Thanksgiving the most.

2. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    Has to be Christmas. Love the look on my kids faces Christmas morning when they have seen that Santa was here. #priceless

3. GamerBB

GamerBB Active Member

Local Time:
    I bet that is great. :D This Christmas will be my daughter's second Christmas so she won't really know what's going on too much but I know I'm only a year or two off before she understands and gets excited. :) It will be wonderful, I'm sure.

4. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, you are almost there. I have a 6 and almost 3 year old. They totally get it. It is so neat. Last year, I focused way to hard on getting gifts I thought was cool. They ended up playing with the boxes more than what was in them. This year, I am going to be a little more simple with the gifts.

5. GamerBB

GamerBB Active Member

Local Time:
    Haha, isn't that something? I buy my daughter new toys all the time and she ends on chewing on the price tag or the box the toy came in.

6. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    LOL. I am not making that mistake again. I might even go to the UPS store just to buy boxes. :p

7. hassen10

hassen10 New Member

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    :O I can imagine that... Just buying a box and giving it to your kid... :O

8. GamerBB

GamerBB Active Member

Local Time:
    No kidding, I heard my folks also make jokes like that when I was growing up but it wasn't until I had my own child that I finally understood. I always that they were being sarcastic and over exaggerating but apparently not. :p