Holidays

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Thread Owner: GamerBB
GamerBB

GamerBB

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
It's the time of the year where there are very few holidays, sadly. :( I wish there were more so I could have a few more days off but that's not the point of this thread.

Anyways, what's your favorite holiday? As for myself, I enjoy Christmas and Thanksgiving the most.

D

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
Has to be Christmas. Love the look on my kids faces Christmas morning when they have seen that Santa was here. #priceless

GamerBB

GamerBB

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
Has to be Christmas. Love the look on my kids faces Christmas morning when they have seen that Santa was here. #priceless
I bet that is great. :D This Christmas will be my daughter's second Christmas so she won't really know what's going on too much but I know I'm only a year or two off before she understands and gets excited. :) It will be wonderful, I'm sure.

Reactions: Dan
D

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
Yeah, you are almost there. I have a 6 and almost 3 year old. They totally get it. It is so neat. Last year, I focused way to hard on getting gifts I thought was cool. They ended up playing with the boxes more than what was in them. This year, I am going to be a little more simple with the gifts.

GamerBB

GamerBB

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
Yeah, you are almost there. I have a 6 and almost 3 year old. They totally get it. It is so neat. Last year, I focused way to hard on getting gifts I thought was cool. They ended up playing with the boxes more than what was in them. This year, I am going to be a little more simple with the gifts.
Haha, isn't that something? I buy my daughter new toys all the time and she ends on chewing on the price tag or the box the toy came in.

D

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
LOL. I am not making that mistake again. I might even go to the UPS store just to buy boxes. :p

H

hassen10

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
LOL. I am not making that mistake again. I might even go to the UPS store just to buy boxes. :p
:O I can imagine that... Just buying a box and giving it to your kid... :O

GamerBB

GamerBB

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
No kidding, I heard my folks also make jokes like that when I was growing up but it wasn't until I had my own child that I finally understood. I always that they were being sarcastic and over exaggerating but apparently not. :p