ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Guys :d

Mikey

Valued Member
Hi all, my name is Mikey. Found this site via twitter (I am @MadMikeyB)

Hmm.. I don't actually have anything to sell, but I figured I'd sign up as I wanted to point one or two things out as suggestions (and it was too long for twitter)..

Anyway.. about me. I'm 20 (recently, so I'm still getting used to it), a web developer from the UK. I have an arsenal of websites, web applications, forums, blogs.. etc. Web Developer & Webmaster then.

I know what you're thinking "From the UK? Shouldn't you be sleeping?! It's 4am!" - Well I don't really sleep much, so eh that's why I'm spending the night posting on your forum :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all, I'll just toddle off and post that suggestion now ;)

Reactions: Dan
Welcome to the site Mikey and thanks for the suggestions. I remember when I turned 20, cherish the energy while you still have it, lol.

Welcome Mikey! Hope this is the place that you will love to enjoy! Hope you are doing well so far and having a great time!

Yo Mikey! ;) Welcome to Extra License and stay around for a bit! I myself usually sleep at 2 or 3 AM in the morning ^.^ . Enjoy posting here and have fun :]