ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum monetization methods?

TeeGee

I just got into blogs and forums development and I have been working on a blog which would have a forum in it and I want to gain more Ideas on how I can monetize been that my forum would be launching pretty soon.

Should I focus more on Google AdSense monetization which would involve ads and pop up ads sticking around everywhere around the forum can be frustrating or Annoying to some users.
So what other really effective monetization methods you can suggest?

You can use Google AdSense and limit the ads to what you want and how many are displayed, I agree having them everywhere makes the forum look like trash.

1. Google Adsense
2. Infolinks

These are the two options that I usually make use when it comes to having my forum monetized. Google Adsense pays better though!

You can use Google AdSense and limit the ads to what you want and how many are displayed, I agree having them everywhere makes the forum look like trash.

Any website that make use of in which their ads are used that that way will always have me leaving the website almost immediately. This is because I don't like being harassed by advertisement of any kind of website that I make use of.