ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extra License the place for software licences

HostTed

Valued Member
Hey all on Extra License just saying hi as new here and couldn't see an intro thread/section/thing so thought I would say howdy using a title with License spelt that way and "Licence" the other way for the craic & as that's the sort of thing you sometimes have to bear in mind at times when you do what I do.

I have just recently sold a VB 4 publishing suite licence over on the DP forums and am now looking for a Xen Foro License which I will either post a thread wanting to buy or reply to a wanting to sell thread sometime soon after getting a feel for things over here.

Thanks to Dan for the help with my signing up problems.

I am in the UK and have been studying SEO and web development since 2003.

Welcome HostTed to Extra license!

The people here are great and friendly, I'm just letting you know. :)

Reactions: Dan
Thanks for the welcomes Megaman and Felix and the likes (you know who you are LOL)! :)

I am looking forward to finding a good Xen Foro License deal and saving myself a little money so hope something turns up soon...

Thanks for the welcomes Megaman and Felix and the likes (you know who you are LOL)! :)
I am looking forward to finding a good Xen Foro License deal and saving myself a little money so hope something turns up soon...
Welcome to Extra License @@HostTed :) . Best of luck to you :) . If you require any assistance on the site please let the staff know (@@Dan ,@@Vincent , or myself) and we'll be more than happy to help :) .

Welcome to Extra License @@HostTed :) . Best of luck to you :) . If you require any assistance on the site please let the staff know (@@Dan ,@@Vincent , or myself) and we'll be more than happy to help :) .
Thanks Kirk

I will bear that in mind. I am hoping chance #3 will bring some good news in my quest for a good Xen foro deal as due to getting caught up with work on a site I am working on for a client I still didn't get round to sorting a license out at all yet after having been a little disapointed twice already by time wasters.

Just hope nobody beat me to chance #3 who popped up yesterday..