ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ever purchased a premium domain name?

Ravenfreak

Valued Member
Premium domain names usually cost a lot of money, but if you're into flipping domain names you could get some decent money doing so. Whenever I went to register my domain name for my Sonic blog, I noticed that the .com of Bluehedgehog was listed as a premium domain name and was over $1,000! Have you ever purchased a premium domain name before? If so, how much did you pay for it and did you eventually sell it or use it for a project?

Premium domain names usually cost a lot of money, but if you're into flipping domain names you could get some decent money doing so. Whenever I went to register my domain name for my Sonic blog, I noticed that the .com of Bluehedgehog was listed as a premium domain name and was over $1,000! Have you ever purchased a premium domain name before? If so, how much did you pay for it and did you eventually sell it or use it for a project?
I haven't purchased a premium domain name before and it's not because I don't want to but simply because it's always too expensive for me to afford. There's a reason why it's that expensive and it's because of how good it's going to be for your website ranking and search engineering optimization.

I have only been using mostly Namecheap to purchase my domains and I have never cared about buying premium domains. Maybe in the near future, I will start buying premium domains.

What business do I have with a premium domain? I'm not in the business of selling any kind of domain, so I don't have anything to worry about dealing with a premium domain. It's good for those that are interested in buying and selling of domains.

I know that you can purchase premium domain names and that it can be a worthwhile investment if you can purchase them for domain flipping and make something back from them. I myself have never had enough funds to be able to purchase a premium domain name. If I ever did have the funds though I would definitely consider doing so.