ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you play video games?

Henrywrites

Valued Member
Gaming has been part of what many now use to catch fun whenever they are bored. As a gamer, I enjoy playing especially whenever I feel the need to link up with other gamers.

Do you enjoy playing games? If yes, what type of games do you play?

I started playing video games at the age of 6 years old. I have played so many games that I can't remember them all. I'm playing Forza Horizon 5 now and Ghost of Tsushima.

Video games is my biggest and favorite hobby. If I'm at home, it's either going to be playing video games or watch movies on my Netflix but I will always choose video games first.

I play videogames a lot on platforms like PlayStation, Nintendo and Xbox.

My favorite video games include the last of us , FIFA, call of duty and the likes.

Playing video games is part of me right from my childhood. It's something that I'm very sure that's going to be almost impossible for me to stop doing.

Playing video games makes me very happy and it helps with my anger management issues most of the time.

Playing video games is my hobby. It makes me feel happy 😊 whenever I'm playing games. It's even helped me out at one point in my life when I was a little bit depressed. I don't joke with playing video games.