ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you hate any software?

Not that I have found so far, I have tried most of the free ones and the popular paid ones, with that said I would use any of them if I had no choice.

I’m not really a fan of the modern forum software such as Discourse or Flarum. I just don’t care for how they’re structured, I prefer the layout of forums such as Xenforo. I often will not join a forum using the two software listed above.

I’m not really a fan of the modern forum software such as Discourse or Flarum. I just don’t care for how they’re structured, I prefer the layout of forums such as Xenforo. I often will not join a forum using the two software listed above.

Discourse is great, but has some challenges with the interface. You need to have some understanding of using ProBoards in order to be able to make use of discourse. I have no issues with them except the loading speed.

I don't mind Flarum, I got to use it before we move another site over to XenForo.
It does need to work and updateing but it's not bad.