ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you believe in the supernatural?

Sharon

Valued Member
I've never experienced any myself but am always curious to know or experience anything like it. I've never stayed in a places that claim to be haunted. I'd be open to it though! Have you had any personal experience yourself?

I have the belief that God exists. I have seen his wonders in my life and that has strengthened my belief in what he can do in my life.

I've never experienced any myself but am always curious to know or experience anything like it. I've never stayed in a places that claim to be haunted. I'd be open to it though! Have you had any personal experience yourself?
As a kid, I saw this black shadowy figure rise at the foot of my bed as of this day I remember it like it was yesterday. I can't tell you what it was but all I do know it was since we had brought my mom's grandmas cane into the apartment after that happened we had put the cane in storage before that a lot of weird things were happening around the apartment after the cane was put in storage all that stopped.

I have seen dead people as ghosts on several occasions. It's like I have a connection with the spirit world especially whenever it's 2:00 AM. It scares me to death but there's nothing I can do to stop it.