ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coding a Video Game

Jasony

Valued Member
How much of a challenge do you figure that would be? Well, myself, I bought a book about game creation in the 2000s, but I never really got into it. Anyway, as with 3D modeling on computers (Blender etc.) it would cool to watch some YouTube tutorials and it might be more useful.

I have mostly learned few lessons from the RPG Maker Z tutorial. I also learned the app game kit studio. But as of now I have not used my skills and done anything strong out of the same. Video game requires a lot of efforts. I hope to learn Unity but the thing is that it is one of the vast amount of the engine to learn the basics too.

Coding is a different thing where we need knowledge, else we are not a worth infront of it. You did a great thing by buying a book for videos coding, but lost it. I would suggest you to learn and start coding games as this is the right time also make sure those games could be for Androids.
If I know these codes, then would be in the business by making good amount of money. Here alsmost kids are playing games eith smart phones so it is the most funny and easiest money in the world.

It depends on what type of game you're wanting to make. You don't necessarily need to learn how to make 3D models in Blender if you're just wanting to make a 2D game. You'll also want to figure out the niche of the game you're wanting to make. When it comes to RPGs there's so many variables that go into play when planning the game's logic, but you'll also need to have someone make music, a storyline, etc. in general no matter the genre of game. It's completely doable by yourself, the creator of Stardew Valley made every single aspect of that game by himself but there's a lot involved.

I started to learn how to make maps in one game I played years ago but the game long died out with newer games and hackers taking over.

It’s a fun hobby that does take some time to master.

Coding video games isn't where I have my strengths. I have watched a lot of YouTube videos on how to do it but I'm not catching it at all. It's why I have given up on them.