ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cars

GamerBB

Valued Member
What kind of car do you drive?

I currently get around in a 2009 Kia Rio. I bought it new off the lot so I'm proud of it. It's my first car that's I've personally been paying for and my second car I've ever owned. :p It's an extremely reliable car and works very well for commute.

2007 Ford F-150 FX4 I am a truck guy.
I like trucks too but can't afford to pay $90 bucks for a full tank. I have a few relatives with trucks that say gas is killing them and a co-worker of mine has to pump $110 the other day to fill it. That would hurt my bank account horribly. :p It takes about $35 to fill my Kia right now so I'm happy with it.

Yeah, my truck is not so gas friendly. However, work pays for all my gas so it is not an issue for me. If I had to pay for gas, I would not be driving this truck, I can only assure you.

Yeah. Not a bad deal, huh?
Not at all, I just entered the business world about a year ago so I have quiet awhile to go before I get benefits like that since I'm 20 but I'm definitely looking to find a job with an expense account later on in life.

Reactions: Dan
Toyota cars is my favourite car. It's what I have been driving for the past 20 years now. Currently, I'm driving Toyota Highlanders 2019 model. It's a very good car.