ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XenForo Buying Xenforo License [IF THREAD IS UP, I'M BUYING]

Veeron

Valued Member
IF THIS THREAD IS STILL UP, ASSUME THAT I'M STILL PURCHASING

Looking to buy Xenforo License.

Payment via Wise/ACH/Wire Transfer.

I will not go first if you are not trusted. Payment either in increments or full payment upon license being received.

Only DM me if you agree to these terms.

I have two licenses for sale:

I have two licenses for sale:

Are they both $150?

Are they both $150?
Both for sale 150USD each. Both are expired and need renewal (60USD each) prior the transfer. If you wish to purchase one, you can do that directly from the link I gave you. Safely and secure.

My marketplace forum isn't officially open yet, we're still in development but I saw your post and figured I'd give you a link.

Both for sale 150USD each. Both are expired and need renewal (60USD each) prior the transfer. If you wish to purchase one, you can do that directly from the link I gave you. Safely and secure.

My marketplace forum isn't officially open yet, we're still in development but I saw your post and figured I'd give you a link.
Yeah sorry, not how this works. You will firstly need to provide me a validation token from one of the licenses.

Once I've confirmed that, you will then PM me with ACH/Wise/Bank Transfer details. Payment would work 50% upfront and 50% after.

Yeah sorry, not how this works. You will firstly need to provide me a validation token from one of the licenses.

Once I've confirmed that, you will then PM me with ACH/Wise/Bank Transfer details. Payment would work 50% upfront and 50% after.
No worries, no pressure. Good luck finding a license. :)