ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are We Alone In This Universe?

The video has been confirmed to be fake (sorry to burst your bubble :( ). I do believe that we are not alone in the universe. We may never know. What overloads my brain, is thinking that their are people like us, somewhere far, far away in the universe thinking the same thing.

The video has been confirmed to be fake (sorry to burst your bubble :( ). I do believe that we are not alone in the universe. We may never know. What overloads my brain, is thinking that their are people like us, somewhere far, far away in the universe thinking the same thing.
How dare you burst my bubble! :p

Not surprising that this is another hoax. If it were real, it would be all over TV unless the men in black got to it before anyone else.

I don't believe we are the only life forms in the universe. It would be extremely simple of us to assume we are considering the vast size of space. Although, I never pay attention to the media when they publish videos like above. :p I think we have discovered Aliens and our governments are covering it up but I highly doubt real pictures, videos, and etc would be released to the public if it was true. It would cause too much turmoil.

I strongly believe we are not alone in this universe. Throughout history there have been majority of alien sightings all over the world, even way back. There is a good possibility that somewhere out there amongst the stars may lie beings that are far too advanced for us to understand. I don't know if you guys have heard of but but there's an equation that was developed called The Drake Equation that is used to determine the number of extraterrestrials on the Milky Way Galaxy alone. So probably by 2020 , we're either dead or we're buddies with the aliens shaking hands and sipping soup! ;D

I don't know if you guys have heard of but but there's an equation that was developed called The Drake Equation that is used to determine the number of extraterrestrials on the Milky Way Galaxy alone.
Interesting, will have to check it out.

I strongly believe we are not alone in this universe. Throughout history there have been majority of alien sightings all over the world, even way back. There is a good possibility that somewhere out there amongst the stars may lie beings that are far too advanced for us to understand. I don't know if you guys have heard of but but there's an equation that was developed called The Drake Equation that is used to determine the number of extraterrestrials on the Milky Way Galaxy alone. So probably by 2020 , we're either dead or we're buddies with the aliens shaking hands and sipping soup! ;D
The Drake Equation? Never heard it but I will have to look into it. Hopefully we're buddies with Aliens. :p I'm not ready to go just yet.

Reactions: Dan
The Drake Equation? Never heard it but I will have to look into it. Hopefully we're buddies with Aliens. :p I'm not ready to go just yet.
Hehe! :) Me too. I mean, mostly people will say aliens aren't real and then 5 years later aliens come here to Earth and land somewhere public, like a park! I would love to see the looks on the disbelievers faces when that happens. I just wish I'd still be alive by then IF aliens do come to Earth . :)