ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Account Deletion ?

king786

Valued Member
Hi Admins,

I am sorry to make this thread ... I joined forum 2 days ago and made few posts/threads. Today when i tried to log in it wasn't accepting my password and when i tried to reset, it said there is no account associated with this email which wasn't true because i still had activation email.

I just used same email and create new account again, but would love to know why my account was deleted. I am pretty sure haven't done anything wrong. Even with new id i can't still find old posts & threads i have created ?

Please let me know if i have broken any rules which i am not even aware of.

Thanks.

You have multiple accounts. We do not allow this on Extra License. Is there a legit reason you have 2 accounts?

Hi Dan,

1st thanks for your response. 2nd yes it's legit reason, but you should've given a chance to clarify this or at least bothered a bit to review both of the accounts before banning & deleting me. Anyways here is some clarification and if after this if you think you still need to ban me for no reason then i won't mind :)

1st i made account with user name "king" with my hotmail account and my account was in "awaiting email confirmation" stage and i never got confirmation email in my inbox or junk folder. I even used "Contact Us" page that i am not getting activation email can you tell me how else can i have my account activated, but you or your team didn't bother responding to that request. I am attaching a screenshot for that account which still shows awaiting email confirmation.
ho4p.jpg

Once i couldn't get this account activated that's when i made another account with user id "king786" with my live.com account and i was able to create it and at the point you went a head and deleted my account, yesterday i re-register and asked why it got deleted and with your response you went a head and banned me.

65e5.jpg

Now i have given LEGIT reason why i created 2nd account. It was because of lack of response from "extralicense" by saying that i don't mean that i should've gotten a reply in a minute, but you guys shuold've done a bit effort to see that one account is still in "email confirmation awaiting" stage and 2nd one is active which makes as only ONE active account.

Anyways if you think it's a mistake from extralicense end, you can leave my account and change username to "king" or "king786", but after seeing my reply if you get more pissed you can ban & delete. I won't mind either or.

Thanks for the lengthy explanation. We did respond to your contact email about verifying your email. But I guess having, probably, entered your email incorrectly, you did not receive it. You are now active and ready to go with the account @@king786

Thanks :) I am sure email is correct because i login using that same email, but for some strange reason i didn't even get ur response to that account email address. In any case Thanks for understanding.

Reactions: Dan