Vbulletin License

BMR

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I can verify that @BMR does have proof of 1 vbulletin 4.x forum license. Best of luck on the sale @BMR

• Like 2

Extra License Staff | Extra License Middle Man

Did you know we offer a Middleman service?

Submit a middleman request here

• Administrators
When I have sold licenes's in the past it has take about 24 hours and sometimes a little longer.

Yep mine took about 72 hours to transfer besides me waiting a week for it to eligble for it to transfer.

Extra License Staff | Extra License Middle Man

Did you know we offer a Middleman service?

Submit a middleman request here

How long does the license transfer usually take? It's been more than 12 hours since I sent the guy the money.

Just to verify I have not received any money from Cowabanga doesn't even have my paypal address. Just got the message from him saying he was interested so he is first in line and this falls through I will move on to the next message of interest that I received.

EDIT: okay, nevermind, I apologize, apparently I have forgotten that I posted in another thread in another forum and the owner of THAT license contacted me and got the money. I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. OP, I have already sent the money to you, could you do a refund please?

Cowabanga - kambutarna [at] gmail [dot] com - skype "koebana"

Pretty much. I have also sent the money to the OP of the thread, and am requesting a refund seeing that I have already paid to another license on another website. I mixed things up, I'm sorry.

• Like 1

Cowabanga - kambutarna [at] gmail [dot] com - skype "koebana"