vBulletin 3.8.x

0xy

Up to 3.8.2

I have a transferable license *I have emailed and confirmed with jelsoft*

I will provide whatever is necessary to prove I can transfer it.

I prefer payments through paypal.

If you can't use paypal please pm me and we can discuss other options like google checkout or something else *I use square on my phone too*

Looking to sell for

$35

I'm also willing to trade this+money for an XF license

Red Dead Forums - XenForo 1.1.4

Game Freeze - XenForo 1.1.4

Proud XF customer and supporter :love:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think that $75 is a bit TOO MUCH for a vb 3.8 license.

As the OP says, he hasn't followed the price recently. That might explain the price.

@OP: Note that the last vB 3.8 license was sold for 50$: http://extralicense.com/threads/vbulletin-3-x-license.601/

• Like 1

Problems? Questions? Anything else? Feel free to send me a PM. We're here to help you.

Have we provided a service for you and you wish to say thanks? Donations are always welcome.

As the OP says, he hasn't followed the price recently. That might explain the price.

@OP: Note that the last vB 3.8 license was sold for 50$: http://extralicense.com/threads/vbulletin-3-x-license.601/

Gracias!

$50 new price obo

• Like 1

Oxy I would love to buy this if you still have it.. Can you shoot me an e-mail so we can talk from there? Or just PM me your e-mail? Please let me know what version you can get up to, looking for 3.8.7 patch level 3... Would be what I'm looking for. If I can DL/run that in member area then that's exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks.

Oxy I would love to buy this if you still have it.. Can you shoot me an e-mail so we can talk from there? Or just PM me your e-mail? Please let me know what version you can get up to, looking for 3.8.7 patch level 3... Would be what I'm looking for. If I can DL/run that in member area then that's exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks.

AH it's not!

Forgot to even look at that when selling this lol

---

I'm still interested, what are the benefits of 3.8.7 patch 3?

No idea... I don't really know how it'd be different. I think after 3.8.x it just went 4.0 and that's when the defining changes were made. 3.8.2 worked for me until I tried out XenForo, then I just had to have that. There's tons of add-ons and I'm sure community support available.

It appears 3.8.2 didn't need an patches, so I assume it's secure but they would provide patch files in the event that it'd have an issue.

No idea... I don't really know how it'd be different. I think after 3.8.x it just went 4.0 and that's when the defining changes were made. 3.8.2 worked for me until I tried out XenForo, then I just had to have that. There's tons of add-ons and I'm sure community support available.

It appears 3.8.2 didn't need an patches, so I assume it's secure but they would provide patch files in the event that it'd have an issue.

Oh thats cool, what are the upgrade options for the license? Immediatly to vb5 Connect? Let me think about it. ;)

Oh thats cool, what are the upgrade options for the license? Immediatly to vb5 Connect? Let me think about it. ;)

VB5 upgrade is $209.00

VB5 + Mobile suite $359.00

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've had offers of $30. I'm pretty set on $35... even though it's only a $5 difference lol

I mean if I get off my lazy butt and find average prices of $30 I'll go down the $5 lol

I'm not sure what you mean by 'Full' license. I am licensed up to 3.8.2 and it is eligible for transfer and upgrade to vb5 and/or mobile suite