xenForo License

Elmore

I can offer up to $60 for an expired license or $80 for an active license, but it has to be active until at least April of 2013. I can only pay using Payza/Alertpay or Skrill/Moneybookers.

I will pay half the money upfront and the other half after the license has been successfully transfered to me.

If you're interested, please PM me a screenshot of your xenForo member area and provide the name, email address and license number associated with your xenForo account so I can verify that the license is active and transferable.

Thanks for your interest.

Happy new year! :)

-Elmore

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you still looking? I have an expired license left for sale, it won't be transferable short of you submitting a ticket to have the email changed, but i'd take $60 up front for it and send you the details and you can do whatever you'd like after that with it.

Yes, I'm still looking. I'll buy the license, but please PM me the name, email address and license number associated with the license so I can verify with their staff that the account is valid. Will I have access to the XenForo resources with this? I mean their forum with mods, styles, tuts, etc.? And you will accept the money through Payza or Skrill?

The best I can do is a screenshot. Like I said the license is expired. You can submit a ticket to XF and they will update the email address on the account.

There aren't any license numbers associated to accounts with XF.

Yes you will have access to all the resources.

Sorry Paypal only.

• 2 weeks later...