vB 3.8 License + MANY MANY extras!

JacquiiDesigns

I recently migrated my poetry forum from vBulletin 3.8 to the xenforo platform. My vB forum was quite custom with a lot of additional functionality and modification. So I have the vB w/vB Blog license and a MANY MANY extras that I offer for sale in a bundle.

What's included:

1. vBulletin 3.8.4 with vBulletin Blog 2.0.2

2. vBSEO (requires $35 to renew for newest version)

3. The vBGeek Modficationsfor vB 3.x:
    • GAZ: Geek Gazette Newsletter
    • GARS: Geek Article and Review System

[*]DBTech Account (all recent versions including vB 4.x | Lifetime licenses NEVER EXPIRE! | $1000+ value!):

• vBShout
  • vBShop
  • vBDownloads
  • vBCredits II Deluxe
  • vBActivity & Awards
  • vBOptimise
  • Random Questions
  • InfoPanels
  • Forumon RPG
  • Advanced Post Thanks / Like
  • Advanced User Tagging

Proofs shown upon request. Make An Offer!

I'd like to sell the complete set as a bundle.

However, If you'd like the vB/vBSEO licenses - but not the other items(s) or vice versa ==> PM Me Your Offer.

You may reach me via email at designerat-sig.pngjacquiidesigns.com as well :)

Thanks!

J.

NOW AVAILABLE: vBSEO license and vBGeek Modifications ONLY

BIN: $90

• Like 1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies for the delayed response guys. I'm not sure why I didn't get any subscription emails for this thread...

Current bid is $175 for all or $360.?

The current bid is $175 for the entire bundle. The BIN is $360 - meaning you can Buy It Now for $360 - Like Kirk said or feel free to make an offer ;)

By the way, the blog cannot be sold separate from the vB license. I learned that the hard way a couple of years ago. When the license sells, the blog goes with it.

Absolutely correct. The vB Blog license is attached to the vB license and cannot be separated = Needs to be sold together.

At anyrate - thanks again for the interest. Make an offer guys. It's a really sweet deal.

J.

vB / vB Blog license has been sold.

CURRENT BID: $175 for all | $140 for for DBTech account only.

BIN: $225

I'll buy it, Send me an e-mail please weruncompanies@gmail.com US buyer, can do PayPal, etc. Been looking for one for awhile, so if you still have it please contact me when you have the chance. Interested in vBulletin 3.8.4 and VBSEO only, might do around $200. But shoot me an e-mail and we can talk further, just want to see if it's still available first.

Thanks, Brian

I'll buy it, Send me an e-mail please weruncompanies@gmail.com US buyer, can do PayPal, etc. Been looking for one for awhile, so if you still have it please contact me when you have the chance. Interested in vBulletin 3.8.4 and VBSEO only, might do around $200. But shoot me an e-mail and we can talk further, just want to see if it's still available first.

Thanks, Brian

Sorry. I thought my post was clear.

I've edited the op... What I mean is that the vBulletin w/ vB Blog license has been sold. The current bid is $175 for the rest or $140 for the DBTech account only. Let me know if interested!

Thanks,

J.

Thanks, Brian

Oh - I meant to say the vBSEO license is still available though.

I'll PM you shortly.

J.

NOW AVAILABLE: vBSEO license and vBGeek Modifications ONLY

BIN: $90 ---- You save $59!

This license will be renewed once purchased.

The vBSEO lifetime license includes access to upgrades and vBSEO Priority Support for 1-year.