Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stanly12

vBulletin 5 Connect Lisence (Lifetime)

Proof1.thumb.jpg.40f0ad57dd59bfd4a8b2ca5c2d89a1f3.jpg

Currently Owner.

Includes all login credentials for vBulletin ,can also download the vBulletin 4.x Pub Suite and vBulletin 3.x

Paid US $249.00

Asking for US/CAD $100.00 Paypal.

Reply here or e-mail me stanhooper@rocketmail.com.

Currently Reserved by Kirk, Putting this on hold for now.

Hope the sale goes well. Let us know when the sale is completed and don't forget to leave eachother some feedback!

Problems? Questions? Anything else? Feel free to send me a PM. We're here to help you.

Have we provided a service for you and you wish to say thanks? Donations are always welcome.

Author of the topic Posted

All has went well so far , I put my trust in him , he atm dosn't have the funds , but while I'm at work tommorow he will deliver the funds via my paypal e-mail, if all goes well this thread will be ready to be moved to completed.

I can see why he was made a mod here , really nice guy.

Update

Seems we hit vBulletin at a bad time , mabey after there business hours , e-mail has not been received yet nor have i gotten a reply :(

Admin

Payment has been sent to @Stanly12 now. I hope vbulletin team can transfer the license before their office closes for the day.

Extra License Staff | Extra License Middle Man

Did you know we offer a Middleman service?

Submit a middleman request here

Payment has been sent to @Stanly12 now. I hope vbulletin team can transfer the license before their office closes for the day.

Had any luck? :)

Problems? Questions? Anything else? Feel free to send me a PM. We're here to help you.

Have we provided a service for you and you wish to say thanks? Donations are always welcome.

Admin

Good news! I have finally recieved an email from vbulletin about the transferred. So i've agreed to the terms but I have not received the license yet. Time to wait for some more.... About time vbulletin support................................ :)

Admin

License has finally been transferred I'm now officially moving this sale to completed section and of course leaving feedback for @Stanly12 .