vBulletin 5 Connect Lisence (Lifetime)

Stanly12

Proof1.thumb.jpg.40f0ad57dd59bfd4a8b2ca5c2d89a1f3.jpg

Currently Owner.

Includes all login credentials for vBulletin ,can also download the vBulletin 4.x Pub Suite and vBulletin 3.x

Paid US $249.00

Asking for US/CAD $100.00 Paypal.

Reply here or e-mail me stanhooper@rocketmail.com.

Currently Reserved by Kirk, Putting this on hold for now.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Hope the sale goes well. Let us know when the sale is completed and don't forget to leave eachother some feedback!

• Like 1

Problems? Questions? Anything else? Feel free to send me a PM. We're here to help you.

Have we provided a service for you and you wish to say thanks? Donations are always welcome.

All has went well so far , I put my trust in him , he atm dosn't have the funds , but while I'm at work tommorow he will deliver the funds via my paypal e-mail, if all goes well this thread will be ready to be moved to completed.

I can see why he was made a mod here , really nice guy.

Update

Seems we hit vBulletin at a bad time , mabey after there business hours , e-mail has not been received yet nor have i gotten a reply :(

• Like 1

• Administrators

Payment has been sent to @Stanly12 now. I hope vbulletin team can transfer the license before their office closes for the day.

• Like 1

Extra License Staff | Extra License Middle Man

Did you know we offer a Middleman service?

Submit a middleman request here

Payment has been sent to @Stanly12 now. I hope vbulletin team can transfer the license before their office closes for the day.

Had any luck? :)

Problems? Questions? Anything else? Feel free to send me a PM. We're here to help you.

Have we provided a service for you and you wish to say thanks? Donations are always welcome.

• Administrators

Here's the latest update....

License can't be transferred until the 18th of January........... Time to wait :) (-Sighs-)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Well today is the day i should be recieving the license. Let's just hope vbulletin team is fast today.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Good news! I have finally recieved an email from vbulletin about the transferred. So i've agreed to the terms but I have not received the license yet. Time to wait for some more.... About time vbulletin support................................ :)

• Like 1

• Administrators

License has finally been transferred I'm now officially moving this sale to completed section and of course leaving feedback for @Stanly12 .

• Like 1