Looking for a XenForo License for 70-80 USD

NellyD

As the title says: I am looking for another xenforo license between 70-80 USD. Must be transferable and active. Doesn't matter if it expires in a few months. Remember that licenses can only be transfered once and that your license must be at least 120 days old.

If you have proof of ownership, please post it. When buying the license I will also check with XenForo if the license is valid to prevent issues.

Thanks

Nelly

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a license available, please contact me. It's really urgent as I really prefer not to pay the full price so shortly before Christmas but I still require a license for a new teen forum. People are basically just waiting for me to launch the site, so I am just waiting for the license before I can take it online. I styled everything already, so the only reason preventing me from launching is the license.

Since I won't have ads on my forums, I am looking for a "used" license to save a bit of money.

Thanks and sorry for posting again...