Unlimited vBulletin (Forum Only) License and other things...

vVv

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would you be willing to trade for 2 ip licenses and one comes with IP. Nexus costed $375 all of it expires Jan 13

Not sure if the trading for that stuff is going to help me though, because I'm needing money to buy XenForo license lol. xD I'd rather just sell what I have here, and just go with XenForo only. ;) :) Can't you sell them, and buy my stuff then? Or.. hard time selling those? Or...? lol

i use to have xF but sold my license and site im regretting it but ive been hearing rumors xF might be stopping development soon.

ah, didn't hear those rumors. hopefully it's not the case though. :( i heard the hearing is in Jan 2013 some time though. hopefully they win! and get back to development.

• Like 1

I updated the sale thread, I removed the rest of the stuff and just left the vB4 unlimited license for sale only, and dropped the price alot too. It's now $105.00 for BIN only. I need to sell this asap to get XenForo license. Thanks

Retweeted for you. Good Luck!

• Like 1

Is this licence still available? I'm interested for $90

hello, currently Ricky is in the process of "sending funds" to me. I'm not sure how it's working out for him haha. His first time using Moneybookers apparently :) If the sale doesn't go through, then I'll let everyone know, and it should be open again for selling.

• Like 1

if someone could load like two entropay VCC cards.. send me both card's informations and me load my card from those two you made.. it should work... entropay.com. just load one card with 70.00 and the other card with like 35.00 to cover any "hidden fees" ... then give me VCC number / valid from and expire date.. the security digits... and i'll try funding my card from those two cards made... if it goes through and i can get the money.. i'll pass the vbulletin license off in minutes. if it can't be loaded.. then you'll just have two VCC cards for your own personal use online any where to use like normal credit card... shrug

of course if the two cards work, and i get the 90.00.. you can destroy those cards and then just make new ones and load later for your own uses as well.