Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steventmcevoy

Blesta License - The Billing Platform for Hosting Providers Reseller Hosting Site

I am selling this license as i literally just created because just found out that im having a kid, I will no longer have time to even think about starting this business unfortunately.

Pricing | Blesta

I purchased the Owned Unbranded for $300 I am selling this for $250 support & updates are available till next may 2020 but part is Blesta has an awesome Discord channel with free support anyway for life which is really nice. I will include the already converted from html to blesta theme hostbee and all of the files/database. Youll just have to change the images.

This is currently on my website webfires, you can change it to whatever domain youd like.

if you want the whole webfires brand with the custom FF images I will sell everything for $300.

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

I am currently selling my Selling Blesta Billing Platform license Owned Unbranded

It is transferable I bought it for $300 https://www.blesta.com/pricing/

Support and updates valid till May 30, 2020 But you can join their discord and have lifetime support!

I used Namesilo reseller api, which I will install for you included in purchase.

Still for sale price lowered to $150 obo

Edited by steventmcevoy
could not change first post