Graphic Design

GamerBB

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am horrible at design. I have adobe photoshop cs4 but have no idea how to use it :p

Haha, it's definitely something that requires a class or a lot of time. I taught myself and got into it about 6 to 7 years ago. I was 13 or 14 and I joined multiple graphic design forums trying to find any and all tips I could.

• Like 1

Haha, it's definitely something that requires a class or a lot of time. I taught myself and got into it about 6 to 7 years ago. I was 13 or 14 and I joined multiple graphic design forums trying to find any and all tips I could.

I have nothing but respect for designers. You either can do it or you can't. Coders can poke around on the code and eventually get something working, but designers...

I salute you. :) . You basically taught yourself how to designs? Awesome. :) How much money do you get and how much time do you spend for each work?

I don't do major projects because I do work full-time but I have done quite a few banners that take about 15 minutes of my time and I usually pocket $20 to $25. It really helps out with promoting my forum and of course with personal life things such as gas.

I don't do major projects because I do work full-time but I have done quite a few banners that take about 15 minutes of my time and I usually pocket $20 to $25. It really helps out with promoting my forum and of course with personal life things such as gas.

So for 15 minutes work you get $20-$25 ? Where'd you find the people you design for?

So for 15 minutes work you get $20-$25 ? Where'd you find the people you design for?

My last deal I found at www.freeforums.org and simply made a banner for their paranormal genre forum. It was a quick and easy deal. Most of the other times I just watch for deals or I will offer services to people.

Nice . A little pocket money for 15 minutes of your spare time is always a good thing :D . Aww I wish I at least tried to learn how to design when I had the time :|. Never knew people would be willing to pay me to design banners for them. Never knew where to look anyway :D