IP.Board Perpetual License

jeramywebb

I've had this IPB perpetual license since I was in high school and ran a forum for other students, and I really haven't used it since.

The account is good for lifetime upgrades and downloads of Invision Power Board.

Support has expired, but if necessary, can be renewed for $30 per year. It can also be converted to a Standard License for free if desired (even though I don't think the features that come with that license are worth it).

Here are a couple screenshots I just took to help verify that this is real: http://imgur.com/a/dS4AU

I'm looking to get at least $150 out of it. Send me a message if interested. If you'd like we can also schedule a time to talk on Skype if you'd like to verify me some more. I'm selling it because I'm currently unemployed and received a traffic citation last night. Might as well get rid of something I never use to pay for it.

• Like 1

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had this IPB perpetual license since I was in high school and ran a forum for other students, and I really haven't used it since.

The account is good for lifetime upgrades and downloads of Invision Power Board.

Support has expired, but if necessary, can be renewed for $30 per year. It can also be converted to a Standard License for free if desired (even though I don't think the features that come with that license are worth it).

Here are a couple screenshots I just took to help verify that this is real: http://imgur.com/a/dS4AU

I'm looking to get at least $150 out of it. Send me a message if interested. If you'd like we can also schedule a time to talk on Skype if you'd like to verify me some more. I'm selling it because I'm currently unemployed and received a traffic citation last night. Might as well get rid of something I never use to pay for it.

@jeramywebb

Is this still available? I have not seen a response to @Kirk . Just trying to keep things as updated as possible. Thanks!

• Like 1