Holidays

GamerBB

It's the time of the year where there are very few holidays, sadly. :( I wish there were more so I could have a few more days off but that's not the point of this thread.

Anyways, what's your favorite holiday? As for myself, I enjoy Christmas and Thanksgiving the most.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has to be Christmas. Love the look on my kids faces Christmas morning when they have seen that Santa was here. #priceless

I bet that is great. :D This Christmas will be my daughter's second Christmas so she won't really know what's going on too much but I know I'm only a year or two off before she understands and gets excited. :) It will be wonderful, I'm sure.

• Like 1

Yeah, you are almost there. I have a 6 and almost 3 year old. They totally get it. It is so neat. Last year, I focused way to hard on getting gifts I thought was cool. They ended up playing with the boxes more than what was in them. This year, I am going to be a little more simple with the gifts.

• Like 1

Yeah, you are almost there. I have a 6 and almost 3 year old. They totally get it. It is so neat. Last year, I focused way to hard on getting gifts I thought was cool. They ended up playing with the boxes more than what was in them. This year, I am going to be a little more simple with the gifts.

Haha, isn't that something? I buy my daughter new toys all the time and she ends on chewing on the price tag or the box the toy came in.

• Like 1

LOL. I am not making that mistake again. I might even go to the UPS store just to buy boxes. :p

No kidding, I heard my folks also make jokes like that when I was growing up but it wasn't until I had my own child that I finally understood. I always that they were being sarcastic and over exaggerating but apparently not. :p