Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

Welcome To Extra License

We would like to welcome you to ExtraLicense.com.

Funny story of how we came to exist. When XenForo was declared stable on March 8th, I purchased an additional license (my third) just to say thank you the the dev's for creating such a great piece of community orientated software. So I was thinking, what do I do with this extra license. Understand now? :p

Anyway, I have been in the situation where I wanted/needed to sell off some of my vBulletin Licenses, and most of the popular sites which allow this, you either have to have a minimum post count or have to pay a fee before you can even list your item. NOT HERE. This is a 100% free service. We are donation and advertisement based so feel free, if we have helped you out, to kick something our way.

Congrats on the launch, XenForo looks very good on here :) I also like the concept of the site. I've posted a few suggestions in the "General Chat" board :)

(btw, if you're looking for traffic, check out postloop - should give you a little boost, seeing as I noticed you opened early)

Congratulations on the launch and great choice of software. :) One quick suggestion, maybe add board descriptions. :) I'm having a hard time trying to differentiate between "Way Off Topic" and the "General Chat" boards. If I post a topic in the wrong section I apologize ahead of time. :)

Ok, So I opened early. I have no patience. I will be working on this site while live so if you are seeing something goofy, please let me know.

I too am working on my site while it is live, as I have no patience either. I do like your concept! Have you thought about expanding to other areas and have people sell other licenses on here? The site looks great!

Be well,

Clydesdale

Like road or mountain bike riding? Check out the NEW Cycling Forums!

Helping one another through experience at Childhood Cancer Forums!

Author of the topic Posted
I too am working on my site while it is live, as I have no patience either. I do like your concept! Have you thought about expanding to other areas and have people sell other licenses on here? The site looks great!

I do have a "other" forum so pretty much anything people want to buy/sell/trade.

I have inquired to some of the software manufacturer's to see if they would code an API to check the validity and transfer eligibility of licenses so that we could incorporate that here so you exactly what you are buying. No response yet.