• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have 2 licenses for sale a vb4.x forum license and a vb5 connect/4.x publishing suite license both are lifetime licenses if your interested add me on skype (prete861) for the vb4.x forum license im looking for 90/100$ that includes the transfer fee for the vb5connect license im looking for 145$ that also includes the transfer fee grtz i can send you screenhsots with the proof that both licenses are eligible for transfer grtz

i have 2 licenses for sale a vb4.x forum license and a vb5 connect/4.x publishing suite license both are lifetime licenses if your interested add me on skype (prete861) for the vb4.x forum license im looking for 90/100$ that includes the transfer fee for the vb5connect license im looking for 145$ that also includes the transfer fee grtz i can send you screenhsots with the proof that both licenses are eligible for transfer grtz

No thanks.

Hi, I am looking for the VB4 license. Still abailable?

I'm buying, not selling.

• 3 weeks later...