V3 community license with branding removal.

john c

Hello I want to buy a V3 phpfox license with branding removal, preferably with updates but if not I would like the latest version if possible.

also it has to be able to be legally transferred so you need to speak to phpfox beforehand for the to authorise it.. I know its $19 to change accounts.

do you have any screen shots proving you own it or any way to check the license and the email allowing you to change accounts.

how much are you willing to sell it for?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey,

I have 3 of these available!

I do have branding removal on my three fox licenses, but no longer have updates available.

I can do $175 per license and I'll pay the transfer fee. Or $150 and you pay any fees and deal with the transfer. You're saving at least %50 either way.

1210863117_phpfoxlicenses.thumb.jpg.10e01a98f67db110982fadd79eadc071.jpg

lol forgot to clear my search box!

• 4 months later...
Hey,

I have 3 of these available!

I do have branding removal on my three fox licenses, but no longer have updates available.

I can do $175 per license and I'll pay the transfer fee. Or $150 and you pay any fees and deal with the transfer. You're saving at least %50 either way.

[ATTACH=full]934[/ATTACH]

lol forgot to clear my search box!

I am interested to buy the license for $140 including transfer. Reply if you are interested.