vB5 Connect $75

RayThomas91

Things to consider when listing your vBulletin License

1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade

vB5 Connect

2. When does it expire?

Never

3. Is it able to be legally transferred?

Yes, it is.

4. Any Screenshots?

Message me for a screenshot / further information.

5. How much are you selling for, how much will you pay, etc.

$75. Fixed.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno man, sounds shady.

you're buying it for $150, and selling for $75? how would you even make money on that?

can anyone explain to me why anyone would need my license number and email address?

to me that sounds like i'm literally giving you my account info to go install some stolen copy.

can anyone explain to me why anyone would need my license number and email address?

to me that sounds like i'm literally giving you my account info to go install some stolen copy.

Everyone will ask for your license number...why to verify if the license your selling is not nulled or illegal!

Customer number and license number are 2 different things...so never show customer number in a screenshot etc...

Also you don't need to give your email address unless you want to sell your license private and not on the forum!

• Like 1

oh ok thanks for the clarification.

it just sounded shady when they were asking for things. i've sold a ton of my old scripts and people didn't ask for the license number before.

thanks again!

Yeah it sound that way but to ask for the license number is a way to protect the buyer also..now these days you can't trust anyone lol.