PHPFox Community License For Sale!

libritario

Hi,

I want to sell my PHPFox community license with Brand removal.

Version V3.7.5 "the latest version"

License : Community

Brand Removal : Yes

Support : None

Updated : Yes " each time have new version you can download it"

UPGRADES : No

Price : $200 Firm!!

Anyone interesting PM me.

Thanks

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

I want to sell my PHPFox community license with Brand removal.

Version V3.7.5 "the latest version"

License : Community

Brand Removal : Yes

Support : None

Updated : Yes " each time have new version you can download it"

UPGRADES : No

Price : $200 Firm!!

Anyone interesting PM me.

Thanks

If your upgrade expired how can you download a new version or you mean a new build/fix for the same version?

when did the upgrades expire?

Is the $20 License Transfer Fee Included in your price?

Did you ask phpfox if the License can be transferred?

http://www.phpfox.com/license/

Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Benc hereby grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable license to download, install and use one instance of the Software and to use it on only one domain name extension (e.g. .com, .net, or .org). You may not rent, lease, sublicense, sell, assign, pledge, re-sell, transfer or otherwise dispose of the Software "Lite/Network/Package License" in any form, on a temporary or permanent basis, without the prior written consent of Benc. Benc reserves the right to refuse transfers at their sole discretion.

Good luck with your sale.

If your upgrade expired how can you download a new version or you mean a new build/fix for the same version?

when did the upgrades expire?

Is the $20 License Transfer Fee Included in your price?

Did you ask phpfox if the License can be transferred?

http://www.phpfox.com/license/

Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Benc hereby grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable license to download, install and use one instance of the Software and to use it on only one domain name extension (e.g. .com, .net, or .org). You may not rent, lease, sublicense, sell, assign, pledge, re-sell, transfer or otherwise dispose of the Software "Lite/Network/Package License" in any form, on a temporary or permanent basis, without the prior written consent of Benc. Benc reserves the right to refuse transfers at their sole discretion.

Good luck with your sale.

The Upgrade is one thing and Update is other thing, you pay Upgrade when you want upgrade your systems, but if you know do it when whave new version, you can download new one and update byself

and the $20 License Transfer Fee Included is include in the price.

The Upgrade is one thing and Update is other thing, you pay Upgrade when you want upgrade your systems, but if you know do it when whave new version, you can download new one and update byself

and the $20 License Transfer Fee Included is include in the price.

Includes 90 Days support & 6 months upgrades. Source: http://www.phpfox.com/pricing

From the client area: http://www.phpfox.com/account/

$49 Extended Upgrades: Software upgrades allow you to download new updates that may include new features. This package gives you the ability to download new upgrades for an additional 6 months.

So after the 6 months expire you cannot download newer version unless you pay the $49.

I may be wrong, but once again good luck with sales.