Two v3 community licenses with branding removal.

drastic

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I think of myself as legit as you think of your self. And if you are interested to sell your licenses which have latest version download access at PHP fox portal. Raise an invoice through Paypal and mentioning details in Invoice description that what you are selling what versions these are. If latest download from Phpfox is available or not. If every thing goes well and if you are not from India*. I can pay you immediately.

*Note : As I am not able to transfer money to India.

Reply Immediately

wow man, my bad. I thought PhpFox dropped their prices to like $100 per license and I mentioned $150 for both, but realistically, I can't do that.

It's still $499 for a full license and I have TWO unbranded licenses for version 3.7.7.

If you want to do a 2 for 1, I'll do that.

$500 and both are yours.

yes, but I'll give you 2 of them for $150. I don't need them anymore.

have you bought from anyone here yet so I can verify you're legit?

This is what you have said. If you are interested give me your final answer along with Detailed Paypal invoice stating what you are selling and obviously for how much.

That was under the impression that PhpFox had lowered their prices to $99 for a license. I thought that I read somewhere they were dropping prices big time, but I was mistaken. So sorry, but I cannot honor that because I made a mistake on the PhpFox price structure.

There's no way I can sell you two unbranded copies of a $500 script for $150.

I'll give you two for one - both licenses for $500, then you could sell the other one if you really wanted to. I don't mind doing that, even though it's still a loss for me since I paid for the unbranding and full licenses, and it's still a good deal for you.

that's for one man.

you can't expect to get a $1000+ worth of software/unbranding for $300.

I'll give ya the buy one get one free though.

$500 and you can have them both. At that point, you just get my login info and change the details and it's all yours.

You missed the part where I clearly stated that I had made a mistake based on the condition that I PhpFox had originally dropped their prices. I am almost 100% sure that when they were first taken over by Moxi, that they dropped their prices down to $99 for a basic license, but now I see their prices are actually raised. Previously you could get a community license for $299 - they raised it by $200.

$150 for both, unbranded, when their prices were $99 per license was a good deal, but I had no idea they actually moved prices way UP for their licenses. So yeah man, total mistake on my part of course, but no way I'm giving you two $500 licenses + unbranding for $150.

The fact you don't comprehend that I made a numeric mistake is the unbearable part.

I'd be OK with 2 licenses for $400 if you show me proof that you can really get the full community license, unbranded, for $250. That's a heck of a deal for you - and if you can prove that offer stands from Moxi/PhpFox - then I'll give you two licenses for $400 ($200 a piece).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
taking offers!

would like to get $200 per license, can probably do $350 for both of them if anyone is interested!

I'll take 2 (v3.7.7 unbranded. ultimate.) at $350 or all 3 at $525 if that's an option. I can't use the private offer button as I'm new to the site but hopefully you have more options.