Whmcs License lifetime non-branded

dark_angel

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beware guys ! Some people are selling webhost- prefix license and issued by webhosting companies such as hostdime and hostgator .Just make sure that it's eligible for transfer

If you think your paypal buyer protection covers it and if you pay . Your money is no longer yours . I got scammed by this type of license

Paypal doesn't judge the case in your favour as it is intangible . If the admin needs any proof on my statement, i am ready to give so

• Like 1

Can u explain what do u wanna say??You didn't got the license at all or got the license with web prefix???

I just pointed out that there were scammers . I got a license with webhost prefix and it got suspended within a week as it was a webhost license

I thought this was the best place to share my experience. Please don't mind .

Is this still available? and how can I check to see if the license is valid and not like Rich Dropper post on web host licenses from other sites that will get cancelled later. If this is a real lifetime license will you accept $120 for it? If it can be verified I can make payment via paypal today.

Is this still available? and how can I check to see if the license is valid and not like Rich Dropper post on web host licenses from other sites that will get cancelled later. If this is a real lifetime license will you accept $120 for it? If it can be verified I can make payment via paypal today.

You can ask the op to submit a ticket to see if it's eligible to transfer