Multiple Godaddy domains - includes license

Eric

Domain - Expiration - Asking - Notes

ADULT-AUCTIONS.COM - 11/19/2014 - $250 - Comes with PHPProBid license, lots of upgrades including paid plugins

ALL-WPMUDEV-PLUGINS.COM - 12/20/2014 - $200 - Comes with ALL wpmudev.com plugins and themes and free upgrades until November 14

DEVWITHSSL.COM - 11/5/2014 - $20

EXT0.COM - 1/8/2014 - $500 - (extension zero)

FACEBOOK-CAMEL.COM - 10/28/2014 - $5

PHP-SANDBOX.COM - 7/19/204 - $1000

SNAGTHEMARKET.COM - 8/12/204 - $500 - Comes with Post Affiliate Pro license see http://bit.ly/1cZTg8P

WOOBZI.COM - 2/2/2016 - $200

WP-DEVEL.COM - 10/18/2014 - $200 - Comes with ALL wpmudev.com plugins and themes and free upgrades until November 14

WPMUDEV-PLUGINS.COM - 12/20/2014 - $200 - Comes with ALL wpmudev.com plugins and themes and free upgrades until November 14

- All domains are on Godaddy

- Some domains are new, if you want them I will need to wait to transfer them due to the minimum ownage time... however if you do buy it I will in the meantime change the nameserver to whatever you want until the ownage time is over

- I may be interested in license trades or trades plus cash, if you want to make an offer please let me know.

- I accept many types of payment. I prefer payment types in this order: Square (debit/credit over the phone), Stripe (debit/credit online via my invoice system), Skrill, USPS money order, Paypal ($154.78 if paying through PP), MoneyPak or Cash (in person only)

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...