A scammer amongst us. Boo to me!

CharlesC

Using a throw away over concerns of the scammer knowing who it exactly was that outted him here. Its been some time, I have waited many months for this issue to be resolved with 0 luck.

Back story, divisionbyzero offered me a license but the only for of payment he would accept was cheque or money order. This is a far stretch but he told me he needed the cash bad, was having some legal issue and that if I could help him it would be great. Guy was nice to deal with until i sent him a money order.

its been 5 months and I haven't seen him back on here since. I am really disappointed in myself for trying to help someone who i thought we legitimate.

Get this, then about 1 month ago I got a message on another forum about the same guy pulling other scams, and they sent me this link www.chris-candler.com . It seems divisionbyzero scammed some other people who now have a website up about him.

I feel like such a fool. Lesson learned. Always check out who you are doing business with.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...