vBulletin 5 Connect w/ Mobile Suite - $110

HTML

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know exectly why.Giving you the last 4 hours to fix it before i will take action

There is nothing to fix. I refunded your money and the license is being transferred to your email. I'm starting to not want to deal with someone like you. I am not scamming, as I refunded 100% of your money.

LIKE I SAID BIG SCAMMER.

He is sending two fake emails from vbulletin.com via a spammailer which fakes the senders email.

He is taking your money and running away.

Today after seeing that something smells i decided to submit from the new account a support ticket asking if the transfer is legit.

Here is the answer:

Hello,

License VBCE984*** was transferred to Alex Knight in August.

We have no vbulletin customer account with the email ***********@gmail.com at all.

The email you say you got yesterday that starts with:

Hello,

A vBulletin license was just transferred to you.

is not familiar to me at all. It wasn't from us. As you can see from the email regarding the transfer, the license may not be transferred again, so we wouldn't have sent out an email saying it was being transferred. Besides that, we do not transfer Customer Accounts (and J617C5B1FA32 is a customer account number), we only transfer licenses (like in the second email, VBCE984*** is the license number).

Lynne Sands

vBulletin Support Staff

vBulletin.org Admin

I can confirm this. I just spoke to vBulletin on the phone about said account which was suppose to be transferred to me. I received both spoofed emails and neither were legitimate. The vB rep confirmed that the SID related to the transfer was not related to it at all.