What Time Do U Go 2 Bed?

What Time Do You Get To Bed?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What Time Do You Get To Bed?

• 11:00 - 12:00
    • 12:30 - 01:00
    • 01:15 - 01:45
    • 02:00 - 03:00

I guess, since the these days of the Internet, us geeks tend to spend more time on the NET than anything else in the evening; when time is available after washing up family dinner dishes and ironing hubby's underpants, shirt, and socks for work the next day, so I just wondered what time do you find yourself getting to bed in the wee small hours?

I try to get to bed around 01:15am generally (hubby nags far earlier for servicing!) , and only rarely do I go over that if there's something urgent to do on the site, but I find if I overstep the mark, I find it hard to get off to sleep!

So, tell us what time do you get to bed everyday? Take part in the Poll if you're shy! :)

Author of the topic Posted

hubby has the same issue as you and never seems to sleep late at weekends due to getting up early weekdays...could be an age thing!

I generally wake up around 6 am mon-friday, but ive done it for so long that even on a saturday & sunday i wake at about 7am.

Author of the topic Posted

@ragtek, that's the problem with working at home, you just lose track of time! Nothing better than having to fight the traffic, and pay those high fuel bills; well at least here in the UK you do!