IPB License

Nabraxas

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's irrelevant now as unfortunately the risk of transferring IPB licenses is clear... for everybody's information:

Plast is a scammer!

Taken my license, no payment received and all of a sudden vanishes - so everybody else beware so you don't get ripped off like I have.

It's irrelevant now as unfortunately the risk of transferring IPB licenses is clear... for everybody's information:

Plast is a scammer!

Taken my license, no payment received and all of a sudden vanishes - so everybody else beware so you don't get ripped off like I have.

You can call IPS sales fast call them fast bro so you can get it bro you are the one who payed for it and also you are the one who knows the the site url of you account you can get it banned for him and get it back for your self go to invision power board home page and click on online or offline sales live chat and send them a message and they will relpy you back fast and after you get it bro i need it from you with real money.