Cometchat license.

-GR-

I have a cometchat license that has expired but is still good. I don't remember what their renewal fee is but make me an offer. At the time that we were using it we were on shared hosting and we were already pushing the limits on the hosting package. Once we switched to a vps I just never ended up installing it. It is a nice chat feature and a lot of our members liked it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
  • Administrators
I have a cometchat license that has expired but is still good. I don't remember what their renewal fee is but make me an offer. At the time that we were using it we were on shared hosting and we were already pushing the limits on the hosting package. Once we switched to a vps I just never ended up installing it. It is a nice chat feature and a lot of our members liked it.

Has anyone bought this yet?

Extra License Staff | Extra License Middle Man

Did you know we offer a Middleman service?

Submit a middleman request here

• Administrators
I still have it. It has been a while, I would have to figure out what my login is for the license but it shouldn't be too hard.

Good luck on the Sale.

Extra License Staff | Extra License Middle Man

Did you know we offer a Middleman service?

Submit a middleman request here