Why Is Facebook So Popular

Dan

I need a clue. Personally, I can't even stomach logging on to Facebook anymore. The whole experience for me is very irritating. 700 million apparently disagree with me. I guess I just don't need that sort of affirmation that Facebook brings to members in my life. I just don't get it. What are your thoughts?

• Like 1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need a clue. Personally, I can't even stomach logging on to Facebook anymore. The whole experience for me is very irritating. 700 million apparently disagree with me. I guess I just don't need that sort of affirmation that Facebook brings to members in my life. I just don't get it. What are your thoughts?

Must be a "guy" thing because I also have no clue at all, yet my misses uses it "everyday!"

I made an account about a year ago think ive used it twice. (but I DO use the facebook dev alot) due to the coding.

• Like 1

Must be a "guy" thing because I also have no clue at all, yet my misses uses it "everyday!"

I made an account about a year ago think ive used it twice. (but I DO use the facebook dev alot) due to the coding.

My wife as well. Plain addicted. I don't "get it". oh well.

• Like 1

OT - Power of XenForo

#9 on google search for "why is Facebook So Popular

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=why is facebook so popular

Interesting.

Your about 40000'ed mate :p you see it that high because its Cached :p

try a diff brower you don't use.

• Like 1

On topic

Your about 40000'ed mate :p you see it that high because its Cached :p

try a diff brower you don't use.

Showing 9 man. I never searched it before. Seen it on the bottom of this thread. WTH is going on. 9 for me, and 4 gazillion for you :p

On topic - http://www.insidefacebook.com/2011/06/12/facebook-sees-big-traffic-drops-in-us-and-canada-as-it-nears-700-million-users-worldwide/

On topic

Showing 9 man. I never searched it before. Seen it on the bottom of this thread. WTH is going on. 9 for me, and 4 gazillion for you :p

On topic - http://www.insidefacebook.com/2011/06/12/facebook-sees-big-traffic-drops-in-us-and-canada-as-it-nears-700-million-users-worldwide/

Not for me anyway lol :D

You're 10th with me :)

It just has something to do with your country (google.xx)

Problems? Questions? Anything else? Feel free to send me a PM. We're here to help you.

Have we provided a service for you and you wish to say thanks? Donations are always welcome.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't stand fb either. The only reason I haven't deleted my account is because of our site having a page on there but really I never update it so it is kind of pointless. It will eventually burn out like myspace has.

I get tired of hearing what people had for dinner, how they didn't sleep good, look at my new car, here let me sell you something and it just keeps going.

In all honesty about the only thing I enjoy seeing on there is the ones that turned in to train wrecks and if I can happen to catch a glimpse of cleavage then I don't mind being on there LOL.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have a fb account cant say I have signed into it for more than a few seconds over the past year or so. I personally say its killing forums and omg dont you just get sick of reading the same old rubbish they post on there all the time jeesh I dont wanna know your going for a pee

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...